I am a Christian mother of 5 boys and 1 girl. I always wanted to be a bread making, green living, coupon using, organic eating, skirt wearing, quiet tempered, well organized, person. Instead I am a donut buying, plastic cup using, online shopping, pizza eating, sweat pants wearing, loud mess.!
My favorite is Sauteed Chicken, Celery, Onions over Rice
4-6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 Large Onion
4 Celery Stalks
1-2 Sticks of Butter
1. Sautee 1/2 Stick of butter over medium heat in a frying pan adding chicken breasts
2. Cut celery into quarters then add to top of chicken
3. Cut onion into big circles and lay over celery
4. Add another 1/2 stick butter, flipping chicken and celery and onions as needed
5. Cook rice in seperate pan
6. Cook chicken all the way through and continue to sautee until the celery is soft and has picked up the butter, onion and chicken flavor
Serves Chicken, Onion and Celery over hot Rice
Serves 4 to 6
There are more spills in my house then there are towels to clean up the messes!! No sooner do my kiddos open their eyes and we have already reached spill number 25. By night time I want to sit on the floor kicking and screaming, saying "Do you really need anymore liquid today".
1. The tennis shoes you must replace today will go on sale next week.
2. Leakproof thermoses -- will.
3. The chances of a piece of bread falling with the grape jelly side down is directly proportional to the cost of the carpet.
4. The garbage truck will be two doors past your house when the argument over whose day it is to take out the trash ends.
5. The shirt your child must wear today will be the only one that needs to be washed or mended.
6. Gym clothes left at school in lockers mildew at a faster rate than other clothing.
7. The item your child lost, and must have for school within the next ten seconds, will be found in the last place you look.
8. Sick children recover miraculously when the pediatrician enters the treatment room.
9. Refrigerated items, used daily, will gravitate toward the back of the refrigerator.
10. Your chances of being seen by someone you know dramatically increase if you drive your child to school in your robe and curlers.