Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day 4209 Of Parenthood

Florida Vacation Part 3

2 bedroom villa, hurray!! We arrived! 2nd floor? What? 10 little feet pattering around and waking up the vacationer below? Back to the drawing board.




Villa on the first floor- ready after 4:00p.m.- GREAT!! Only problem, it was 7:00a.m. and we were existing on the sleep of an overnight drive. After driving 13 hrs. we were supposed to attend a BBQ on the beach AN HOUR AND HALF away. We missed the picnic. We arrived as they finished cleaning up. Fabulous!!

1 comments:

Kris said... [Reply to comment]

Awww...I'm sorry, but I'm happy for you that you have a 1st floor villa now! Thank you for stopping over at my place. That's a very sweet comment you left! I've love for you to come over, just to let the kids play together if nothing else!! Have fun and be safe!! Hugs my sister!