Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Four Legged Catastrophe

                              Four Legged Catastrophe


 "I was three years old. I was messing with my grandparents' dog in Las Vegas, and he decided to pick me up by my head and run around the backyard with me."

Brian Austin Green

 


Well, hubby went to Bible study as he does every Monday evening!! (Notice the exclamation marks) I really am thrilled that he goes and studies God's Word, I just feel bad for me who is then in for a night of "let's see how overwhelmed we can make mommy," since we have already been together 12hrs of this day. Each and every Monday evening our yellow Lab "escapes" to the outside by way of one of my children (Note- this is not a good thing). While chasing down said dog with 4 month old in hand,  rain starts to pour down on me and the baby. My dog then decides to poop in the neighbor's yard and my 11 yr. old steps in it without shoes on. This is all happening as I am screaming for my children to  go home so that said children will make it safely to tomorrow without getting run over by a car. Did I mention we are giving the dog to a new family? Just kidding. Of course we will keep the dog.







1 comments:

Nic said... [Reply to comment]

Bless your heart! I did imagine it though...LOL!