Monday, June 14, 2010

Mission-Destroy Video Games

Video Games are quickly becoming my nemesis.
  • Cause of increased sibling fighting.
  • Cause of increased desire to be lazy.
  • Cause of any increased problems my children are having!!
mbcn1338l

I always thought I would be the parent who did not allow TV, or Video Games. I would never allow them to play a game so I could catch a few more minutes of sleep, No Not Me. 
11 and 3/4 years later I did not tell my child that I was going to give away his video game machine and take his video game disc and cut it up with scissors, NO, Not Me.
I did not tell my children they would never use anything in the electronic family for the rest of their life. No, Not Me.
I did not consider throwing the TV out the window followed by the computer, wii, ds, and any other life sucking machine. No, Not Me.

Come Join me at MckMama’s Not Me Monday!!
Not_Me_Monday_SIDEBAR_180_x_180

0 comments: