Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Mom Shoppe

Today on Kelly's Korner- Show us what you make (etsy/crafts/website shopping!!!)

cwln488l I Love a kid with an entrepreneurial spirit!! My children seem to have inherited it from their grandparents, who, when I was growing up seemed to grow or acquire a new business like some people grow a vegetable garden every year. (Some exaggeration is allowed!!) I believe they owned and operated 3 businesses at one time. So like every good child in keeping with the spirit of “small” business I decided to launch “The Mom Shoppe”,
I love all the mom products- tutus, bows, jewelry etc. out there but I do not have a crafty ability in my body!! So instead my website is a place for moms to get their products noticed for free.
a place for moms to show off their business profile in the form of pictures, descriptions and links!! There is a whole gamut of different types of Shoppes and different categories in which to place their business. Perfect for any mom who wants more exposure for their product or etsy creation. Since opening our doors on Thursday 1 month ago we have had over 300 moms come and list their businesses. So come on over and add your business, membership is free. http://www.themomshoppe.net/ or click on the badge below.
  Visit The Mom Shoppe

0 comments: