Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hubby, “I have no idea what is wrong with my wife”

hubby yes dear

jfa0635l

 

If your kids are giving you a headache, follow the directions on the aspirin bottle, especially the part that says "keep away from children." ~Susan Savannah

I have decided that sometimes the funniest thing about husbands is their complete shock when you tell them you have reached your limit on child rearing and decide to let them have a try at it for awhile.

Dear hubby,

You must have missed the 4,037 times when I said, “I need a break!!”

You must have missed the fact that when I state, “I need a clean house” and the number of days said has numbered over 2100 days!!

You must have missed the not so subtle, “I only need you to listen to me”!!

So I have decided to take a mommy vacation!! (Even if it is only in my head- Lol ~smile~)

0 comments: