Tuesday, December 14, 2010

2 Left Shoes

superstickies

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Clearance sale on shoes at the mall 50% off of already reduced prices!!

~Bought 2 pairs of shoes for my 2 yr.old 1 pair for church and the other for play.

IMG_0826

Fast forward to playtime and imagine my surprise when I discover I purchased two left foot shoes:)

Fast forward yet again to Sunday morning Church

Me: “Honey, can you put on our little guys new shoes?

Hubby: “ ah, we have a problem, they are both for the left foot!!”

Ugh!! Who buys their child 2 pairs of shoes and all four shoes are for the left foot?!!!

Needless to say my little guy wore Blues Clues shoes to church on Sunday:)

 

“Creativity often consists of merely turning up what is already there. Did you know that right and left shoes were thought up only a little more than a century ago?”
Bernice Fitz-Gibbon

1 comments:

Jamie said... [Reply to comment]

LOL! I just bought my kids new shoes and reading this made me go check them to make sure I didn't make the same mistake! Great blog! New follower