Friday, May 7, 2010

Can I have a tantrum please? (mom speaking)

                                            Joining the Fun on Friday Follow
Friday Follow


               
  Ever Have One of Those Years (I mean days) ???






 5 boys: 11, 10 , 8, 5, and 2 yrs. 1 baby girl: 4 months

A day or so ago, said 5 yr. old and 2 yr. old took all of the clothes off of every shelf in the closet and removed all the hung items. (I hang almost everything) Meanwhile the 8 yr. old was destroying the kitchen in attempts to make something to eat (his mother otherwise tied up- facing the clothes).  2yr.old thought it would be a great idea to put a bowlful of chocolate ice cream in the toilet ... Throwing it around the bathroom before depositing into said toilet. In a moment of major chaos I decided my hubby might need to take a half day.

All is well now, older kids ended up cutting down trees or something at the neighbor's, and the little people took a nap. I hope my baby girl is a little less active:)




0 comments: