My first award was given to me by Kim over at My life through pink (Green and Blue, too) Colored Glasses.
Click on the above button and paste onto your blog/website
Answer the below questions
Pass onto 10 bloggers that you Love, go to their blog and let them know they've been given the award.
1. Who is your style icon? Well that is the problem with my wardrobe, I don't have one.
2. What is your favorite socialite lit book? Do they have those type of books, Wow I need help.
3. Favorite party theme? Anything pink and brown.
4. Go to Halloween costume? Have not celebrated halloween in years.
5. Extravagance you cannot live without? Pepsi and Our pool membership.
6. Living person you admire? My husband
7. Greates fear? Making other things more important than God.
8. Trait you deplore in yourself? Needing order to remain calm.
9. Which talent would you most like to have? I would love to be able to sing.
10. Greatest Achievement? My husband of 13years in May, and My kids.
Some of my favorite bloggers. There are way more than 10, so considered yourself picked if not on this list!
- Sweet Tea and Biscuits
- Chaotic Ark Family
- Raising A Quiver Full
- Coupon Clippin Mommy
- The Daily Mom Diaries
- Show Me Mama
- The Blessings of Modern Domestication
- Mrs. Blog Alot
- Stacey's Mothering Moments
- Semi Slacker Mom
My second award comes from JLW over at The Practical Mom Guide, The Daily Mom Diaries, and Shanna from The Autry Family rules for this award are pretty cool. I need to tell 10 honest things about myself and pass the award on to 10 more of my favorite bloggers!
So here we go!
1. I am absolutely terrified of snakes.
2. I could probably chain drink Pepsi everyday of my life!! I'm not kidding. I am totally addicted!!
3. I secretly wish I had a cook. I despise cooking, especially breakfast, lunch and dinner. I do it because my children have to be fed.
4. I would love to be a published author.
5. I am not a morning person. I would say not afternoon either but you have to get up at some point!!
6. I love Order and all things organized. Too bad it is not a reality in my house with six kids!!
7. I love all Paul Washer sermons.
8. I love getting together with girlfriends.
9. I love my husband and want to see his dream of becoming a pastor come true someday.
10.I'm not perfect...ok, I said it. I am not perfect. I would love to be the perfect Supermommy though.
Now, the great bloggers I am passing this award on to are:
- Aging Mommy
- Mama Drama
- Bray Family
- Growing Older But Not Up
- Under The Golden Appletree
- A Step at a Time
- Keeping up with the Heimsoth's
- Staceys Mothering Moments
- Homeschool Cool