Monday, May 10, 2010

A Letter From My Husband





 "Tender Moments"











On Mother's Day yesterday my hubby gave me a card that said, "My Wife...My Love...My Best friend.
He penned the most beautiful words to me-

2010 Happy Mother's Day, Nicki!

I Love you, beautiful! I am unspeakably in love with you, Nicki.
I am ecstatic that you are my wife and the mother of my children. As I think back over the joys and challenges of 39.4 kid years of parenting (yes, that number is right!), I am convinced that we are far richer for all the difficult times. Nothing escapes the divine, sovereign, ordaining hand of our loving Heavenly Father, and we can be confident He is drawing our precious boys and girl to himself. Besides, He is giving you endless subject material for Surviving Little People, Real Life Moms, etc. You are an amazing mother, and I am wonderfully blessed to watch you be used to grow our kids and encourage other moms in really powerful ways!

I Love you, Nicki!
Matt

0 comments: