Friday, July 9, 2010

Mom, do I have to eat fast food?


Chic-fil-a chc-fil-a picture

Yesterday we went to Chick-fil-A for lunch, and my little instigator was having a “day”. By lunch time my mommy patience was DONE!! So when he asked, “What is there even to eat at Chick-fil-A?”  I replied in front of all of the other mommies, “Hmm, let me think. Chicken, chicken, or chicken!!!!” The round of laughter from the other mommies really did calm me down!!

Chick-Fil-A Facts



  • Did you know you can order (1) nugget! It’s true- ask next time you're there.









  • Coupons never expire. If you have an outdated coupon they will still honor it.









  • You can turn in your kids toy for a free Ice cream- as long as it has not been opened. No matter how old the toy is!









  • If you buy 2 kids meals- you get 8 nuggets, 2 small fries, 2 drinks, & 2 ice creams for cheaper then you can buy a 8 nugget combo.
  • 0 comments: