Friday, July 9, 2010

My Life Verse

puzzle_pieces
Kelly’s Korner  What is your favorite Bible Verse and why?
My favorite Bible verse is Ephesians 2:10 (King James Version)
10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
What a truly beautiful promise from God. I love knowing that God wants me to involve Him in every aspect of my life. It is so easy for me to go on making my own plans forgetting or just not taking the time to consult the One who holds the universe in His hand!! I love knowing that God has created certain situations for me to be a part of to bring Him Glory!! I love not having to worry about what comes next!! ( of course because I am human I do worry sometimes!!) Imagine it- before the foundations of the earth God designed and tailored My life!! Knowing this truth does not mean that life is easy and fun all the time. It means He is there with you ("I will never leave you or forsake you")!! It means He is faithful to finish the good work He has begun in you!! Knowing God is perfect means trusting Him that His “good works” He ordained come from His perfect, loving, Holiness!!

eph2_10

0 comments: