Friday, July 2, 2010

Time to move?

20768470-1051x750
I have been MIA for almost the whole week because my brain and my stomach were not in agreement!!  No I am not pregnant. (still trying to figure out how to take care of six little people.)
When I am sick my house is destroyed!! Ugh the thought of cleaning it when I am better makes me succumb to the illness longer I think.

Now any one who know me knows I can only handle a house that has imploded for so long before I start to go insane or decide it is time to move.
21762720-944x750 22276936-664x750
Thus starts the whole process of looking at houses and dragging our kids from one new home community to another. I have my hubby on the phone pre-qualifying us for a new mortgage. I prepare the neighbors for our inevitable departure. I start de-cluttering and obsessing about our new home. This process has occurred at least 87 times during our eight years of living in our current home. Each and every time I convince myself and all my friends, neighbors and family members that the move is on!! Hmmm then why am I still in the same house? I start thinking about our wonderful caring neighbors, our cul-de-sac, the beautiful play set, our amazing backyard. And all of a sudden I can not even image moving. Sigh…..

0 comments: