Monday, September 6, 2010

Flight Day Take 2

Notice the outfits are the same as the day before!!

Since our clothes were in Atlanta and we were not, I had to wash all the clothes and put them on again the next morning.

victory lesson

The great outcome of a missed flight and 5 hours of waiting:

A fist Class Cross Country flight for eight!!!

IMG_3702 IMG_3668 IMG_3671 IMG_3672 IMG_3677 IMG_3681 IMG_3683 IMG_3684 IMG_3685 IMG_3686 IMG_3687 IMG_3693 IMG_3697 IMG_3700

 

The Kids did great!!

After an all day and most of the night flight.(lost 3 hrs. going to California) My boys had just a little energy……..

2 comments:

Jhona O. said... [Reply to comment]

Oh my goodness girl! I had to go read what happened on your first day. Great pictures and they tell the story so well:) You have beautiful kiddos and I hope you have a great family vacation!

Jhona O. said... [Reply to comment]

Oh my goodness girl! I had to go read what happened on your first day. Great pictures and they tell the story so well:) You have beautiful kiddos and I hope you have a great family vacation!